Even though it doesn’t feel it, we’re in summer right now. In fact, midsummer is only eight days away. Even though the sun has been shy these past couple of weeks, The Stone Grill has released its special two-course summer menu. Full of light summer favourites, it’s the ideal recipe for a sunny, or rainy day!
The summer menu is a variation of our main menu but offers a special price of £15.99 per person for two courses. That’s amazing value given the quality on offer!
Our two-course summer menu
The Stone Grill summer menu is available Monday to Thursday between June and August excluding Bank Holidays. It will be updated regularly so keep an eye on our Facebook page for new additions.
- Soup of the Day – Chef’s soup of the day served with warm ciabatta bread and butter.
- Breaded Button Mushrooms – A classic dish, crispy coated button mushrooms served with garlic mayo.
- Pâté – Smooth house pâté, onion chutney, toasted ciabatta bread and butter.
- Nacho Chilli Bowl – Nachos, chilli beef topped with grated cheddar cheese and jalapenos.
- Whitebait – Lightly coated in breadcrumbs, served with a wedge of lemon and tartar sauce.
- 8oz Rump Steak – Fresh steak from local sources.
- Halloumi and Mediterranean Veg – Slices of halloumi on a bed of slow-roasted red onion, courgette, aubergine, peppers and potato.
- Steak Burger – A big juicy steak burger served in a bun with salad, onion ring, rustic chunky chips and a pot of burger relish.
- Chicken Burger – Double hand cut chicken breast in a crispy peppery coating. Served in a bun with salad, rustic chunky chips & a pot of burger relish.
- Vegetable Burger – A plant-based meat free burger with the appearance of a real meat burger. Made with ingredients including mushrooms, pea, coconut oil and beetroot.
- The Cod Father – Stacked cod goujons served in a bun with salad, rustic chunky chips & a pot of tartar sauce.
We think the summer menu sums up the British summer nicely. Light starters that are full of flavour and whet the appetite nicely for the main course. A mix of mains, concentrating on burgers and including meat-free options for those who don’t eat meat.
This menu is set for now but we will be adding or changing dishes regularly as new ingredients come into season or we find people requesting something else. As always, you can add to your meal in any way you life for additional cost.